Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Qumefox's FOR SALE thread. Hosts, lenses, etc.

Just FYI. Pictures won't work temporarily. I'm moving that server to another rack (and blowing the dust out of it and replacing bad fans). Hopefully things will be functioning again in a couple of hours.

Also added a warning about soldering the switches. just FYI.

Last edited:

I would like to purchase one Sipik HK21 host. I am new to LPF so I'm not sure if I can send or receive PMs yet but it looks like I can. I will be using this with a 445 diode, do I need to purchase a specific lens as well? Please let me know how to pay for one of these hosts. Please PM me with payment details.

EDIT: I guess I can PM, I thought I had to make 5 posts first like on CPF but I guess not.

Last edited:
I would like to purchase one Sipik HK21 host. I am new to LPF so I do not beleive I can receive or send PMs yet. I will be using this with a 445 diode, do I need to purchase a specific lens as well? Please contact with payment details,or send a paypal invoice. Thank You.

BTW my CPFmarketplace name is:FlashLightInMyPocket and I can receive PMs there.

Welcome to LPF. :D
you made a good choice of host. My Sipik is one of my favorite hosts. ;)

Oh, I would take down your email, as well. The Spam-Bots may find it..... :beer:

Last edited:
Yes you will need a better lens than the acrylics the hosts come with. I have 405/445 glass lenses identical to what aixiz, rayfoss etc sells.

I need to know what country you live in so I can give you a correct total with shipping.

Payment sent, can't wait. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. This will be my first quality laser. I wish I would have found LPF before I wasted $ on Chinese junk lasers. Thanks Qumefox & LPF for pointing me the right direction.

Got the host Saturday and had it loaded my diode driver combo from DTR within minutes. :drool: Perfect fit, nice work. Thank you both.

That's actually convenient, do you still have any s06j's and 826's in stock? We could arrange a trade.

You forgot about shipping and paypal fees.. Never 'just send me money' without getting a total first.

Incoming PM as soon as I dig up where you live so I can figure postage.

Sorry for the trouble, I'm new to internet forum sales. Total newbie, I misread. Additional fees paid. Thanks again.

It's not a big deal, If it was a big order I might have let it slide, but for singles, I can't really afford to sell them at a loss.

Since i'm apparently going to SELEM after all, i'll do my best to get the orders i've been paid for shipped out in the morning before I leave. After that, it'll probably be the middle of next week before i'm able to ship anything else.