Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

quick question

you'll just have to wait for a charger. you need 6votls... now if you must have a laser, then i suggest going to radio shack and getting a large project box and a battery holder that will let you place enough aa or aaa batts to add up to 6v. then make a cut out and take the top part from your laser ( the head that has the diode and the driver) and put it in the hole you just made in your project box and then wire it up with a cheap switch.

michael

i have those too but i need to order a charger so i want to use double a for couple days can u help me out with this

This post made my brain hurt just looking at it. Capital letters, full stops, less abbreviations, and punctuation makes posts much easier to read, and doesn't cost you anything but a second or two of your time. If you make the effort and write properly, people are more likely to do the same for you.

TTerbo

whilst you are trying the 3 Double A 1.5v are you using a battery holder? are you sure that you are connecting the batteries right? beecause
if you have 3 double A batteries then that is only 4.5volts. you need 4 of the double A or triple A batteries.
cheers

i have those too but i need to order a charger so i want to use double a for couple days can u help me out with this

Oh, okay, then that solves your problem. It's generally not a good idea to power something with batteries that don't fit...