Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Questions about/for BeamCheap

Lasersbee, it is Susies laserbee.

As Susie explained, there were misunderstandings, call them BS if you want, BeamCheap is not closing just because some people have a negative attitude.

So why didn't you say that right off the top...:thinking:

Susie is in China... you are in New Zealand...
Where is Susie's Deluxe LaserBee I...:thinking:

Jerry

mfo

Man, the more this goes on, the more and more bullshit is exposed, eh?

Keep going over and over what he said will not change the fact he is a drop shipper. Anything he said contrary to this is BS. Can we move on now?

ZRTMWA

@lemonwonder: I asked you what kind of LPM you had and after beating around the bush for a while, you told me a laserbee. You even said that you yourself tested every laser before you send it out. TOTAL BS

I don't mean to disrespect our beloved Susie but I don't believe that she tests every module before she sells them either, or at least if she does she sells them underspec. She guaranteed to me in an email that all of her 200mW modules that were sold outputed 180-200mW. I think we had 5 members buy these modules and only 2 of them performed up to spec.

When I asked her again in an email if she could promise it performed >180mW average or promise it could perform >180mW peak she stopped responding to my emails.

facepalm.jpg

@ZTRMWA
Lemonwonder tested my laser and he said it had an output of 192mW...

blaser

I just wanted to say that this thread has kept me more entertained than most other on this forum so far...

Now to contribute: Suppose BeamCheap is selling cheap products which DONT really output what the website says- thus they have low prices. Susie then advices lemon to not sell on LPF, knowing that people on this forum test their lasers and will figure out he is a fraud. Thus, his website is just another cheap laser site which doesn't deliver on the goods- not to be affiliated with the craftsmanship of O-like.

Suppose Cooler gets his laser and it outputs exactly 192mW when tested. Then BeamCheap is selling (hopefully all) legitimate laser products which shouldn't be publicized on these forums to prevent competition with O-like-> regardless the product produces the expected result and at an advantageous price point.

I think a lot depends on Cooler's laser being tested with an accurate LPM. If lemon did indeed promise Cooler a 192mW laser which outputs anything but that, lemon is nothing but a liar who cannot be trusted.

I just wanted to say that this thread has kept me more entertained than most other on this forum so far...

Now to contribute: Suppose BeamCheap is selling cheap products which DONT really output what the website says- thus they have low prices. Susie then advices lemon to not sell on LPF, knowing that people on this forum test their lasers and will figure out he is a fraud. Thus, his website is just another cheap laser site which doesn't deliver on the goods- not to be affiliated with the craftsmanship of O-like.

Suppose Cooler gets his laser and it outputs exactly 192mW when tested. Then BeamCheap is selling (hopefully all) legitimate laser products which shouldn't be publicized on these forums to prevent competition with O-like-> regardless the product produces the expected result and at an advantageous price point.

I think a lot depends on Cooler's laser being tested with an accurate LPM. If lemon did indeed promise Cooler a 192mW laser which outputs anything but that, lemon is nothing but a liar who cannot be trusted.

Were could I go buy, or make a laser meter. I know I sound like a noob ,but if my laser tests out to 192mW then lemon IS NOT selling faulty lasers.