Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Question: Jetlasers.org is a legit site ?

I've seen many great lasers over there, but I don't really know how real is that.

Did anybody get a laser from it?
Did everything went OK ?

I wanna ship it to Israel and it's kind of too cheap to be true.

Thanks a lot ♥

julianthedragon

I made two orders from them in 2021 and everything was outstanding. If you are concerned about anything reach out to their email and you should hear from Gray, he is really nice and helpful

Sowee7

Yep JL is trustworthy, I wish they would mass produce some yellow units. :)
Actually with lasence modules they actually could.
The only problem is that lasence makes a few modules per batch (with the exception of those mass produced 545nm and 532nm modules they make) and a single batch can take months

kecked

I thought they quit entirely. Would still like some 575nm

julianthedragon

They quit making 57xnm modules for some time, they also are quitting making 56xnm modules.
I came really close to receiving a 561nm pointer from them but it got stopped at customs for containing a built in lithium battery lol. Should have purchased the module instead in hindsight

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I came really close to receiving a 561nm pointer from them but it got stopped at customs for containing a built in lithium battery lol. Should have purchased the module instead in hindsight
Thanks for the heads up. I did wonder about the internal battery. Will definitely ponder a module.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
It is a shame that they are still listing them if they are not available now.

Yep JL is trustworthy, I wish they would mass produce some yellow units. :)
Actually with lasence modules they actually could.

Thanks to all for the kind words... seeing Jetlasers.org instead of Jet Lasers threw me off,
Gray tells me that the techs at JL were never able to offer exotics wavelengths that were reliable and affordable too.
But feel free to ask Gray yourself. JetLasers.org/Gray--
AFAIK there have been few or no problems with any of the HUNDREDS of JL lasers gotten by members here.... and I hosted >12 Group buys that ALL went very well. Few sell their JLs even when they need cash asap.

Red--send Gray the info on these--TY for posting..hk