Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Question about Wicked Lasers

WL handed a pile of high end lasers to the vets around here for testing. Most were up to pare, with the only real complaint that they were over priced. But, a few members have gotten units after that, and they have had less than stellar performance from them. Also some bad communication...

WL had crap lasers, service, and prices. They are now just starting to implement some quality, and by some of the reviews, not from the vets, its still iffy to say the least.
its funny but i said the same thing while all the lasers were being handed out for reviews by the vets but no one believed me.. WL still sucks. they hand out overspec units to ppl they know will test them but send crap to everyone else. only suckers buy from WL.

Grix

And WL is nothing like an Apple. Apple has always put out cutting edge, high quality products. WL had crap lasers, service, and prices. They are now just starting to implement some quality, and by some of the reviews, not from the vets, its still iffy to say the least.
I disagree, many of Apple's products are pretty bad compared to others. Like the iPhone which missed a lot of standard phone features, and all of their touchscreen products that will break their screen if you just drop them to the floor.

I'm not sticking up for Apple, and you cant compare high end electronics to a laser. We are comparing the companies themselves. Any moron can design, and build a laser. We do it all the time, and in most cases the ones we are building are better than WL. You cant say that about Apple. And the fact Steve Jobs in one of the most wealthiest man on the planet, speaks for its self. They dont even come close in comparison.