Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pulled out my Spartan 589nm today for a LPM run

Hello everyone! Been a very long time since I posted and was bored today so thought I would blow the dust off my Spartan and run her on my LPM with a new Samsung 30Q. Here is the results and some photos! Needless to say I am still very proud to be a caretaker of one of these beauties! Happy Lasing!

589new8small.jpg
589fdsmall.jpg
589outsmall.jpg

Giannis_TDM

Not as bright as an equivalent-powered 525nm during the night, but during the day yellow is king
Like it even matters at that beautiful WL and power...
Hello everyone! Been a very long time since I posted and was bored today so thought I would blow the dust off my Spartan and run her on my LPM with a new Samsung 30Q. Here is the results and some photos! Needless to say I am still very proud to be a caretaker of one of these beauties! Happy Lasing!

View attachment 70438
View attachment 70439
View attachment 70440
Absolutely beautiful, sadly I missed buying one before DL stopped selling them... Meh, at least I found an amazing deal on a good power(4ish mw) Yellow hene for X mass.

Like it even matters at that beautiful WL and power...

Absolutely beautiful, sadly I missed buying one before DL stopped selling them... Meh, at least I found an amazing deal on a good power(4ish mw) Yellow hene for X mass.

ME TOO- except mine was hand delivered by Sam at the biggest/best laser meet...'SELEM'--(in N.C.)
iirc $300 w/ no PS. I would have paid more.. as who he seller was made a big diff to me.
To
OP
nice beam shots-- hard to read your graphs--no sound --correct?
nice flat graph.. stable. 9mW??
yes?

ME TOO- except mine was hand delivered by Sam at the biggest/best laser meet...'SELEM'--(in N.C.)
iirc $300 w/ no PS. I would have paid more.. as who he seller was made a big diff to me.
To
OP
nice beam shots-- hard to read your graphs--no sound --correct?
nice flat graph.. stable. 9mW??
yes?
Thanks, and yes no sound and stable with an average near 100mW or so. She peaks at 112mW. Sorry for it being hard to read, I previewed it in full screen and could read it easier on my computer. 🍻

Here is a graph from when I ran it not long after I acquired it 4 years ago. Still performing perfectly today. I think better now since I have a better battery than when I first ran it.
B6E6C898-5497-4B5B-97C4-4B707E79885B.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures :)

Yeah, 593.5 pointers are almost impossible to find and 589’s are getting rarer.

Damn. I remember 2013 when I bought one from DJNY......

-Alex

Yellow is king to me 24/7 365. You sure have a lot of yellow power there, awesome. I should have purchased one of those a long time ago, may do that someday.