Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PS3 Replacement Lasers on PriceAngels

And I'm assuming the red is the only one that still works, right? Seeing as how you killed the 12X and 445 already.

Eh, we've all broken our share. Just today I broke a key switch (suprisingly fragile) and a mosfet. I won't dig, but I guess if he spammed a lot then so be it.

Good luck though toaster if you keep up the hobby :)

ped

... I also have KES sleds with dead diodes in it which I could sell too. The fact is, people don't use them much anymore so quit being snobby and saying "research helps" or "keep it zipped when you have noooo ideaaa what you're talking about" when somebody makes a point which is at least partially, if not entirely right.

We dont need to justify ourselves to you.

As has been said, Toaster is a spam whore, look through his posts, they tell you eveything you need to know.

The only thing he's managed to achive is over 1000 posts, and - (yes thats minus) 269 rep points, he'll say "i dont care about rep points" , but most people with - rep say that. Like most people with small d1cks say "its not the size its what you do with it" .
Anyway, he's about as much use as an ashtray ona motorbike and of no viable use to this forum, as has been said, he should read, not post.

anselm

Hooray for that.:wave:
Good riddance.:na:
CoherentLight said:
In some strange way I'll miss Him.
You might wanna go see a psychiatrist about that.
He was of no use whatsoever and a real stain on this forum.

Heck, I'm even going to open a beer just for this occasion.

Cheers

Not for His posts, and He sure riled up people on the forum. I guess that I might have a slight mental defect.:whistle:

ped

as much as i dont like seeing people banned, i couldnt agree more with this ban. He gave advice which was incorrect and on matters he knew little about. He had ample opportunity to turn things around when a ban was being discussed...he just continued to try to get a rise out of members, the exact thing c0ld was trying to avoid.

He was about as usefull as mens t1ts.