Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

promotions

lol they mean nothing, dont worry about it and dont even DARE spamming to get a 'promotion'. just post quality responses and threads and be a good member of the community, post count doesnt matter here.

-Dough

yeah u don't have to worry about me spamming, i just would like to know what to shoot for so that im not known as a noob or something

Yeah - it's an automatic threshold for various levels - but it really doesn't matter. There are some REALLY experienced folks here with low number posts, and if you've been here long enough, you know who's who anyway. Anything over 10 or 20 lets you post images, links and media anyway, and that's the most useful thing to have, except for that secret number that when you go over you are sent a thousand Sony diodes and the blessings of the Great Coherent Source God to enter the world as a Laser Guru, but I can't talk about that here... :) :) :) :)

LaserC ---
Don't worry about the number of posts as said here prior. There are some here with over a hundred posts who can't communicate effectively in basic English :mad: ...
Some of our members from other countries communicate very well - a credit to them. :)

Mike

Things

Yep, posts don't mean a thing around here, it just indicates you talk alot ;D Hmm i'm not exactly sure where the levels start.

Things

Well that proves i talk alot, just like SenKat, Timelord, Gazoo, Daedal etc ;D ;D ;D ;D

lol i talk alot too ;D

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

(i cna talkd lik dis n nutin nun du bou it)
;D
p.s. dont ban me for that ;D ;D

T

timelord

I've been here since the beginning of this forum and it seems that only children are so concerned with post counts :mad:
GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Rhith

+1 Post Count
@ New Level Achieved! @

Yeah it doesn't really matter. I mean I'm getting up there with posts and it's fun and all but it doesn't mean jack shit. Hell, the owned of this forum doesn't even have too many posts. ::)

oh ok. i just thought more posts got u more respect or something. but i know now that it is not the number of posts you have, its the amount of mw in ur lasers!

Things

Nope not even that! Someone could have no lasers, and a post count of 4, that doesn't mean they know nothing about it!

The count doesn't matter, it hasn't bothered me. I was here right from the start yet being away and just posting where I feel necessary is fine for me. A high post count doesn't always mean you're the font of all knowledge, just as a low count doesn't make you a 'noob'. Everyone respects everyone else around here and we wouldn't want it any different! :)