Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

profile picture

profile picture-ANSWERED

i upload a picture for my account here at the forums but i can't see it in my posts.why this happend?it needs some time to show on you account?
:thanks:

Last edited:

Are you talking about your Avatar, cuz i don't see one as you said. Maybe the photo you uploaded is too big, just a guess.

I'm still trying to figure out how to add pics to my post. I can do thumb nails, but it won't let me browse my computer for my file I want to down load, it asks for a URL:confused: any suggestions.

User CP>Edit Options>Full Edit WYSIWYG

Then make sure you have your pictures on the internet somewhere Flickr ect. They can even be on your profile page album.

Right click on the photo and select properties, then select the address and copy it. Or "copy image location" if you have that option. Make sure you are on the full size photo when you do this and not on a thumb. When you are ready to insert a photo find and click this box
insertimage.gif
above, and add the address. This will place the picture where your cursor is at that time.