Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Professional crystals and polarization optics manufacturer in China

Hi,guys!

This is Niki Luo, a sales manager of Core Optronics Co.,Ltd(福州宇晶光电科技有限公司) from China.

Our company is specialized in crystals(LBO, BBO, KTP, diffusion bonding laser crystals, etc) and polarization laser optics(waveplate, PBS, etc).

We provide our products for solid laser industry over 16 years. We're really professional in this area.On the other hand, we have excellent production engineer and sales engineer to reply your every laser application question.

If you're interested in our products, please kindly visit our website to know more about us or send a email to us. :yh:

If anyone is interested in pricing I will pm you the price list.

Core Optronics Co., Ltd.

Here are some photos of our products,

BBO crystal
201205301125219068.JPG

LBO crystal
201206030653035530.jpg

Nd:YVO4
13368790653.jpg

Waveplate
xgv90224.jpg

201205280205442981.jpg

Diffusion Bonding Crystals
13368861750.jpg

13368861752.jpg

If you're interested in our company, please kindly visit our website to know more about us.

http://www.coptronics.com

Last edited:

DJNY

You should post some prices to push the sales :)

13368801931.jpg

Hiemal

Hi,gays!

This is Niki Luo, a sales manager of Core Optronics Co.,Ltd(福州宇晶光电科技有限公司) from China.

Our company is specialized in crystals(LBO, BBO, KTP, diffusion bonding laser crystals, etc) and polarization laser optics(waveplate, PBS, etc).

We provide our products for solid laser industry over 16 years. We're really professional in this area.On the other hand, we have excellent production engineer and sales engineer to reply your every laser application question.

If you're interested in our products, please kindly visit our website to know more about us or send a email to us. :yh:

Core Optronics Co., Ltd.

Also, I would suggest to fix the "Hi Gays" to Hi guys. It's kind of a funny typo, but some people may or may not get offended. :)

Hey! Welcome to the forum!

You have some nice looking crystals! Though I would really like to see some prices as well. Not only would it generate more interest but it would help your sales as well.

In case you missed my last post. We are interested in seeing some prices on some of the crystals you make. It would greatly help your sales here.

I have some prices for some of the products they offer. Wave plates, BBO ect..

If anyone is interested in pricing I will pm you the list or quote the price for the item you want.

Last edited: