Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Problem with web page?

BobMc

Is anyone else having a problem with the web page coming up differently? It's blue and white, been that way for a couple of days. Curious if it's just me? :thinking:

Hey Bob, if you're describing what I think you are it looks like your theme probably changed. You can fix it at the bottom left of the page, here are some pics:

2udzwxx.jpg

1265ki9.jpg

BobMc

Hey Bob, if you're describing what I think you are it looks like your theme probably changed. You can fix it at the bottom left of the page, here are some pics:

2udzwxx.jpg

1265ki9.jpg

That was it!! Thanks a ton! All is well and back to normal. Somehow it got changed ( fat fingers ) :)

Last edited:
I like the dark, easier on the eyes. I wish all forums and webpages were dark. That's one of the big things I like about LPF

I just wish the forum didn't have it's ID in huge red, green and blue color along with all of the pointer links so huge, I can't leave the page up while at work without everyone knowing the truth of my just playing by cruising LPF.

I just wish the forum didn't have it's ID in huge red, green and blue color along with all of the pointer links so huge, I can't leave the page up while at work without everyone knowing the truth of my just playing by cruising LPF.

Adblock can disable page elements like that. Its super easy to block out and gets rid of all the dead links :yh:

So those are just ads? I thought it was possibly made by LPF as said at the very top of the page. Several giant broken links are annoying especially if you are new and spend a lot of time clicking through what few ad links might show on that other page trying to find a good pointer.

Here's view without adblock:

103wk0o.jpg

Here's with adblock:

mmcys2.jpg

I hate to block out the non-intruding ads of our appreciated Survival Lasers and Sanwu laser companies, but I'm very well aware of who/what they are so IMO the extra screen real estate is justified in my situation.

Is that an old screen shot? The with ads page looks different for me: different wording for the whole "welcome to LPF" part, and I've got green blue and red showing of the top laser pointers ads

Attachments

• lpfads.jpg
    lpfads.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 52
Is that an old screen shot? The with ads page looks different for me: different wording for the whole "welcome to LPF" part, and I've got green blue and red showing of the top laser pointers ads

The screenshot was taken at the time of my reply. The reason your ads are different is because you're on the mobile-friendly dark theme, which I believe is default now as of not very long ago.