Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

problem has been resolved, thanks to everybody that replied

Hibro

Re: Lazerer.com is a scam

Most of us here have good experience with LAZERER. I personally brought from them 3 times and I am very satisfied with my purchases. One of my 500mW 405nm DOA (maybe damaged during transportation). Max even send me a new unit without asking me to return the old one so I don't believe they will simply ignore your inquiry.

I would agree to someone say this is a mailing problem which I also have before. I have tried multiple ways contacting them and I find that lazerer@gmail.com is the only email address to guarantee mail delivery. It is preferable to send the mail with gmail domain as well since your mail will not classify as them by gmail in this case.

They are good company and I hope you will resolve your problem soon.

Reactions: GSS

UPDATE:

Ok, so now I feel like a jerk. The aluminum foil did the trick. I want to apologize for being so quick to slam Max and his company. I should have asked for help here before calling him a fraud.

However, I am upset that he didn't respond to either of my emails as I believe the problem would have been resolved quickly, but to be fair, he did send me a working unit.

That being said, I wouldn't have known that if it wasn't for the great replies that I got on this forum. Is there a way to edit this thread title since it's now misleading?

Thanks again to everyone for all of your help!

Sta

Glad I could help. :D
You can click "edit" and then "go advanced" on the main post. There you can edit the title. :beer:

Geeker

UPDATE:

Ok, so now I feel like a jerk. The aluminum foil did the trick. I want to apologize for being so quick to slam Max and his company. I should have asked for help here before calling him a fraud.

However, I am upset that he didn't respond to either of my emails as I believe the problem would have been resolved quickly, but to be fair, he did send me a working unit.

That being said, I wouldn't have known that if it wasn't for the great replies that I got on this forum. Is there a way to edit this thread title since it's now misleading?

Thanks again to everyone for all of your help!

Glad to hear that you have fixed the problem. :beer:
I am another happy lazerer customer and Max is a very responsible guy IMO. I don't think he will ignore you on purpose and chance your mail didn't reach him as someone said before.

BTW be a honest guy and don't forget to call your CC company to cancel the fraud:D .

Enjoy your laser and be ware of the safety :beer:

Last edited: