Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Prices Dropped: C11 Side Clicky 1x18650 or2x18350 Host Kits

Mike, I am interested in your C11 host. When you have time could you PM me with what is available and price. I have that 501B still coming and if it hasn't been sent maybe we could make a deal and you could send both together. Thanks, Paul

Jstr

Great host! Will you PM me for the price of one with the smooth flow plus an extra knurled know on the side?

Thanks!

ScottW

Have to throw out a well deserved bump for this thread.

Per his "back to college" thread, mrcrouse still has some of these left and the prices are even better than the host itself. Nice big heatsink, a convenient side-clicky switch, and it comes with a blank contact board.

I picked one up in early March for a 638nm build, and it worked out perfectly. Originally wanted the knurled knob, but with those gone I chose the "smooth flow" and now that I have it -- I really like it. Looks great and makes focus adjustment easy.

Shipped really fast, machining & polishing work all first rate! :beer:

Last edited:

Tmack

hey mike.

im going to need another c11, but i will need it completely anodized black. bezel, heatsink, and knurled adapter all black.

if you could give me a price ill send it right over.

thanks man.

Lots of C11 kits available and ready to ship with your choice of focus knob.

This is probably a dumb question but does it matter what length the lens holder is with each type of focus knob? Asking because DTR sells them with a few options for lens holder length standard, extended, ect. Do you need a different length for different focus knobs?

No, because it is all in where you locate the laser module with in the heatsink.