Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Price range?

I'm pretty new to blu-rays and don't really know much about them (e.g. why specifically 8x is better than 6x etc) and I was looking to buy one.

Can you guys give me a price range (e.g. 75mW should be ~$xxx and 200mW should be ~$xxx)? And also what to look for when looking for one to buy?

If anyone reputable could actually make me one and give me a price tag that would be great too.

Thanks!

Raybo

I'm pretty new to blu-rays and don't really know much about them (e.g. why specifically 8x is better than 6x etc) and I was looking to buy one.

Can you guys give me a price range (e.g. 75mW should be ~$xxx and 200mW should be ~$xxx)? And also what to look for when looking for one to buy?

If anyone reputable could actually make me one and give me a price tag that would be great too.

Thanks!

Search is your best friend! :na:

$1 for 1mW is a good rule of thumb with blu-ray and green lasers ;)

daguin

Peruse through the Buy/Sell/Trade board and the Laser Pro Shop to see what they go for. Just ignore the prices right before Christmas when people are starving for cash ;)

Peace,
dave