Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

price lowered NOIR LaserShield OD7+ Goggles 190-534nm $60 shipped

I swear, Acc has hacked into old accounts, that's what is going on. This forum does not require complex passwords, you can find a list of common passwords and just keep trying old accounts until they open.

I swear, Acc has hacked into old accounts, that's what is going on. This forum does not require complex passwords, you can find a list of common passwords and just keep trying old accounts until they open.

Who is Acc? I don‘t think hakzaw1 get hacked...

no Chris

while stubborn like me-IMHO NOW feel we have been as wrong--have not seen new posts from early today--what I have seen --this all got sideways FAST as we say in TEXAS.. look he is no longer addicted to lasers... so the forum means little ATM...if I am wrong we will know soon.

My PM to him when he reads it will, with hope, end this..

@ Nasser--
now that he me thinking back thee other way ;-p

--why WHY duh?--It shows were when to scored that awesome deal on those NOIRs like 2/3rds off...an I bet for sure they are pristeen..and his 532 has LOW HOURS== just my impression of Swiss people .. my cards are face-up on the table. no need to endure any more drama--

hakzaw

Last edited:
no Chris

while stubborn like me-IMHO NOW feel we have been as wrong--have not seen new posts from early today--what I have seen --this all got sideways FAST as we say in TEXAS.. look he is no longer addicted to lasers... so the forum means little ATM...if I am wrong we will know soon.

My PM to him when he reads it will, with hope, end this..

@ Nasser--
now that he me thinking back thee other way ;-p

--why WHY duh?--It shows were when to scored that awesome deal on those NOIRs like 2/3rds off...an I bet for sure they are pristeen..and his 532 has LOW HOURS== just my impression of Swiss people .. my cards are face-up on the table. no need to endure any more drama--

hakzaw

I don‘t understand some of your words all correctly hakzaw, I am sorry! You know I am from swiss. Fact is that I have just one pair of these Noir LaserShields DBY style #39 safety goggles for sale now additional to the 532nm 300mW laser.

Cheers,
Nasser

OK brother Swissman, can I give you a phone call to talk about this diode, or Skype video or some other online video to talk about this?

As perhaps paranoid as I am regarding this past banned member (others too who keep trolling the forum from time to time), when I see something unusual, I can't stop thinking this guy is hacking old accounts, you have been gone a very long time and coming here to sell a laser pointer like that as a member who has been inactive for so long is also a red flag to me. I added you to my contacts so you can PM me.

I have already heard about the problem with the hacked old accounts. But why not just deleting members which have been inactive for 4 or more years and the problem is solved?

Because a small percentage do come back, if you are legit, an example. I don't think accounts are hacked often, only the rare psycho,

Because a small percentage do come back, if you are legit, an example. I don't think accounts are hacked often, only the rare psycho,

It is very difficult for me to proof that I am the real user. Also now with a bad rep (credits to hakzaw1).
But a serious reference could give the thread-creator nkgamer1990 which has sold me exactly the last pair of this DBY Noir LaserShield safety glasses which were for sale here in this thread in 2014.

Last edited:
hey everyone, i still have some glasses for those interested
I am the op for those not aware