Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

price lowered NOIR LaserShield OD7+ Goggles 190-534nm $60 shipped

May have to get a pair, as soon as i get my pay check:yh:
How much would shipping be to VT?
And your in CA Right?

100th post!!!
Its big to me:D

Tmack

There we go. Took a bit, but people are realizing how good of a deal this really is.

Retail on these glasses is very high. If I didn't have some NOIR myself, I would jump all over them.

Last edited:
There we go. Took a bit, but people are realizing how good of a deal this really is.

Retail on these glasses is very high. If I didn't have some NOIR myself, I would jump all over them.

Well as you were saying in your earlier posts, something about flash backs form the laser hitting something else..

I have had this happen with my set of $10 Amazon glasses, and with a 2.8w laser that scars me..

When you think about how people will pay X hundreds of dollars for a laser but then are apprehensive about buying quality eye protection it's kinda crazy.

One set of eyes. Many sets of lasers people.

My NOIR eye wear is all I'll use with high power lasers. Go OD 7 or go home!

Tmack

Loving mine! Can see everything with 35% visible light transmission, and OD7 for visible wavelength, plus it covers some invisible,,,, what's not to love,,, and for $60! Forget about it :p