Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

*PRICE DROP* Selling Laser Parts (Only Copper Modules Remain)

Re: FS: Laser parts (Cu Modules, Focus Adaptors, and a C3 Kit)

Hey man i'll take the c3 and focus adapters

Hey man, unfortunately I'm really trying to keep this CONUS this time and within the US so it doesn't need to take a plane. :\ It's just that I really need to make sure this ships and clears really soon after the sale.

I am sorry, but I never paid too close of attention towards the smaller diodes. Are these modules indeed 3.3mm? or 3.6mm? or 3.8mm? I am getting confused when searching past threads.... pretty much, what diode(s) are these "3.3mm" modules good for? Would the OSRAM single-mode diodes work with this (I thought they were "3.8mm")?

I am sorry, but I never paid too close of attention towards the smaller diodes. Are these modules indeed 3.3mm? or 3.6mm? or 3.8mm? I am getting confused when searching past threads.... pretty much, what diode(s) are these "3.3mm" modules good for? Would the OSRAM single-mode diodes work with this (I thought they were "3.8mm")?

Oops! Thank you for catching that. Guess I've been out of the loop for a while and got rusty. These are indeed 3.8mm modules! I'll change the OP.
Slip of the mind. I have pressed a laptop dvd burner diode of 3.8mm into one and it works perfectly.

*Edit* Yes, the OSRAM diodes will fit in these.

Last edited:

Thanks. Um, so is there any real use for these aside from OSRAM diodes? Like, any other 3.8mm diode will be lower power than its 5.6mm equivalent right? Or are there any other special case 3.8mm diodes out there?

Focus Adaptors have been sold.

I have a conus address to send to that's one of my paypal addresses (my parents) if u still haven't sold the C3, sorry i was sleeping when you replied to me.

C3 is still available if you can give me the CONUS Address.
Just PM me and I'll give you my paypal. If you get this within the next 2 1/2 hours I can get it shipped today.

Thanks!

C3 has been sold.

All Copper Modules remain for sale.