Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Preparing to build with S4X housing

BobMc

As GSS mentioned don't use the acrylic lens on a build this powerful, it will melt it. Use the g2 that comes with the module from DTR, it can/will hold up just fine. :)

BobMc

That's pretty funny you mention that because I don't believe I ever did :/

You know Richie, "technically" if you havn't made a "welcome post" you don't exist. :thinking:

Does that mean you don't have to pay taxes? :)

Last edited:
You know Richie, "technically" if you havn't made a "welcome post" you don't exist. :thinking:

Does that mean you don't have to pay taxes? :)

Very good point! I should go to the welcome page and introduce myself. :crackup:
Uncle Sam may be an enthusiast amongst us :thinking:

BobMc

Very good point! I should go to the welcome page and introduce myself. :crackup:
Uncle Sam may be an enthusiast amongst us :thinking:

It'd be cool if somehow you could post a be-lated weclome thread all full of puns and jokes on the members, give everybody a good chuckle. It a tall idea, but might put smiles on some faces.

Uncle Sams not invited, he just say he's not getting his fair share. :)

It'd be cool if somehow you could post a be-lated weclome thread all full of puns and jokes on the members, give everybody a good chuckle. It a tall idea, but might put smiles on some faces.

Uncle Sams not invited, he just say he's not getting his fair share. :)

Oh man that would be an awesome idea bob :)
And yes Uncle Sam would want 40% of your museum :O