Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

pot-mod 100mw O-like

Stupid I tought it was broken but the battery was emty....
After that I open the module and de lenses are bad now.....
I try to clean but it''s still an unclean dot. I clean it with some kind of medic aLcohol and try a lot of things but I'm afraid I ruin the lenses.

But I bought now a 150 mW module I going to put it in my DIY Jayrob and do not stupid ''experiments' anymore :D ;)

facepalm.jpg

yeah...but now you've got a driver that has the wrong current settings...so you need a new diode, and you need to set the curent back to it's proper setting.

next time just give me the module, and i'll mail you a broken one and we can both be happy :D

there is a 100mW module for sale in the BST section right now if your looking for a replacement.

I bought a 150 mW module :D

I disambled the two lenses (they where ruined) from the module and now I have a big spot. It's nice and very strong like a beam light from a discospot if you put the kaleidoscopic tips on it :) And if you shine throw a blow bubble with foam it gives so nice effect ( With a normal laserbeam it's nice too! )