Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your workdesk mess!

HIMNL9

Ok, but, remember, YOU asked for it.

I have, at the moment, 3 work desks ..... two are a total mess, cause i use them as "on-the-fly deposit" for all the things i have around in a state of "temporarily permanent on-work" items :p ..... the third one is still decently ordered (for now), so, i post the two "messed" ones ..... but, i cannot be held responsible if your heart don't hold it, or if your brain pop out from your ears, seeing them, ok ? ..... :p :D

Attachments

• mess01.jpg
    mess01.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 105
  • mess02.jpg
    mess02.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 113

I'm on vacation right now, but there are a few hints in some of my youtube videos and pictures I've posted earlier. Maybe I'll take some pics when I get back.
Don't let a mess to ruin your vacation! Enjoy your time while you can, you can worry about mess later!
:beer:

JLSE

I once had a teacher who's favorite saying was ' a clean desk is the sign of a sick mind..'

Depending on how many projects I have on the go, a mountain can pile up, and fast!

The worst for me is when I am etching and testing new boards. Electronics seem to be the root of most of my messy desktops (3 tables always on the go). Though when working with optics, LD's or the final phase of a build, all is cleaned up and prepped. Certain things just cant be done properly when there is a mess and clutter, or at least shouldn't be...

Picture001-4.jpg

Picture002-4.jpg

Picture003-4.jpg

I was trying to fix the tailcap switch of my 445nm... result unsuccessful.

Everything seems to be in its place
:whistle:
Awsome mess!

I like the little spring holder for soldering wire dispenser tube haha!

I just use solder along with it's spool, I never bought any half kilo spools to pose a problem anyhow.

boscoj

need to go find some hydrogen for those hak balloons. . . ; )

P1000225.JPG

P1000223.JPG

Last edited:
Well guys this my desk solely dedicated to lasers and yes its right in the middle of my living room. I really love my wife, she has never complained once!:yh: I'm very lucky!
First, here is the desk about as clean as it gets.........
3256-imag0256.jpg

3257-imag0257.jpg

3258-imag0258.jpg

........ and now in the middle of a project.......
3260-imag0309.jpg

........ well not too much mess I guess, just a lot of stuff in a small space. I'm somewhat of a neat freak. Probably why my wife doesn't complain about it.

boscoj

Don't you need to go organize your sock drawer or something? . . . sheesh . . . :bowdown:

boscoj

you make me sick you tidy/well organized bastard . . .:scowl:

you make me sick you tidy/well organized bastard . . .:scowl:

Ha ha.... trust me it hasn't always been that way. All that stuff (minus the drill press and machinists vice) was one all over the kitchen table. We ate our meals on the couch. That was years ago, but these days I've gotten serious about building and with a child now I really need to be organized.

boscoj

don't take me too serious . . .

you must be very talented . . . child and lasers?

congratulations . . .

Ha ha.... trust me it hasn't always been that way. All that stuff (minus the drill press and machinists vice) was one all over the kitchen table. We ate our meals on the couch. That was years ago, but these days I've gotten serious about building and with a child now I really need to be organized.

Thank you, it's not easy I wish I had more time in a day. Well its 1am here and I have to work at 7am, better be off to bed,:tired: have good night!