Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your ignored work health and safety.

it's America. fattest country in the world.

our stretchers are made for 750lb capacity. although i've seen people so big on it that it bends in the ambulance when we hit a bump.

I moved one woman who was in her thirties and in a nursing home because she was >400lbs and could not take care of herself.
We used 6 people to put her onto the cot and lift it. we had to leaving the hand rails down because she was twice as wide as the cot.

when we got her to the nursing home the first thing she asked was when dinner was. I wanted to punch her in the face.

I keep trying to get my boss to charge extra for obese patients. It's much more work for us and therefore should be billed as such.
Yes it should - you should not be paying for somebody else's uhh... what's the opposite word of "lifestyle"?

Thirties, you say, and over 400 pounds, thats... 200 kilograms, more or less. Woah. And we used to play jokes on a dude who was HALF that, that he's fat. No offense was taken anywhere, he always laughed with us at the jokes.

Worst part is that, as far as my humble experience goes, exeptionally fat people have an ego and personality to match. She is maybe defining the new boundaries of fatness, but if you come up to her and say that she's fat she gets insulted and won't talk to you (or if she's really fat, sue your ass).

Truth hurts.

well now i can add to the list. getting out of my truck yesterday there was a large pebble and i tripped over it with my arm out to catch me and dislocated my shoulder. wasn't a comfy feeling. my boss didn't even believe me at first i was so nonchalant about it.

Last edited:
Well, monday I came in to work... temp in the office was 43 degrees.... because of power outage, there was no heat over the weekend and building was basically an icicle.

We're moving as company once the lease is up on this craphole.

"Climate control" is a freaking joke... was hot in the summer and now will be cold in the winter. Not like we're in an area with temperature extremes either.

Yeah, sad point huh?

I love Cracked, I'm mostly up to date on all their stuff ever since I started reading them from about a year ago, and read up basically ALL articles I found of interest on them.

There's ton of not only useful, but eye opening info, wrapped up in d*ck jokes.

Here's my current favourite:
6 Scientific Reasons Social Networks Are Bad for Society | Cracked.com

Runner up:
6 Reasons The Guy Who's Fixing Your Computer Hates You | Cracked.com

Then you've got articles or pretty much everything, movies, trends, people (as in common misbeliefs, behaviours, schools etc), paranormal, games, technology, and all are written in such comic style.

Just follow the links at the end of each article and you'll soon find out it's 4AM all of a sudden.

Just follow the links at the end of each article and you'll soon find out it's 4AM all of a sudden.

Lol! I already run into that problem ALL the time. Can't count how many times I would have some harebrained thought or idea and would research the topic until noticing that it's light outside:eek: