Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post in this topic, and I will predict how you die

Re: Post in this topic, and I will predict how you

john I had no idea you had a liver problem. :-/ Please don't take anything here seriously, I am making it all up as I go along. ;)

Diachi, you won't create the rift, it will already be there and you stumbled into it. Where it came from is anyone's guess....

Ace, thanks! I always knew it would be peer pressure that did me in! ;D

diachi

Damn, I wanted to create the rift ;D oh well stumbling into it is good enough.
;D
Diachi

FireMyLaser: You will become a world-famous daredevil. Your largest jump ever, 69 lengthwise school buses, end in tragedy when your fuel tank explodes in midair. Your flaming body crashes into the audience, twelve people are injured, but you are the only fatality.

Yeah that's me all right! ;D

Thank you for letting me know. :eek:

yea dang preservatives i knew I should of stayed away from zoom zooms and wham whams

Wooooooo!!!!

I hope mine is full of awesomeness and it takes away more people...A LOT of people with me :D

PS: anybody up for creating a ChuckNorris account and posting here?

nikokapo your's is awesome!
------

i dont know if you know me enough to make one but I wanna know how I die lol.

diachi

Niko, looks like you have a little followers club starting up :p

Ace82

Event Horizon said:
Ace82: You will be on a cross-country bicycle tour when a meteorite strikes your bike and gets stuck in the spokes of the front wheel. You will flip over and scrape your knee on the asphalt and die a week later from infection.

Wow, funny enough, I enjoy riding my bike.  But, I don't think I have the stamina, time, or efforts for a cross-country exposition! And I've always been real good about infection, especially by a scrape! Now I'll bring some alcohol (I prefer over peroxide because you can feel it cleansing) and some band-aids with me!  Damn, though I would go with more of a bang!  ;D
P.S. I am somewhat of a "Dare devil", when I hike and mountain climb.  There are a few ropes you need to climb, so that's where my idea for you came! And to die of a scrape infection?   ;D  Well who would have thought Steve Irwin (Crocodile Hunter) would have died of a sting ray though the heart!  I knew hes fate was near, but would have thought a lion, tiger, bear or something would have mauled him!
edit: are you sure the meteorite isn't to blame with alien materials, or radiation, like kryptonite? Perhaps my short exposure to it will have a catastrophic effect on my body?

Great imagination you got htere...

WOW!

COOL

a tornado killed me YAY

take that, piranhas!

OMFG I LOVE DIEING!!!

now whats an psychic?

Event Horizon said:
styropyro: You will be on a camping trip with your firstborn son when a 6 foot icicle will fall from the sky and impale you.

styro you must fail at life sooo bad.... that one belongs in the fail thread lol... who the F takes a newborn baby to the antarctic for camping?? ;D ;D ;D

Lol, this seems fun, what about me?