Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post in this topic, and I will predict how you die

Re: Post in this topic, and I will predict how you

And what about me? I want to have a lot of fun dying in some grotesque and inexplicable way. Well, it's inevitable. Might as well enjoy it.

-Mark

rocketparrotlet said:
And what about me?  I want to have a lot of fun dying in some grotesque and inexplicable way.  Well, it's inevitable.  Might as well enjoy it.

-Mark
Event horizon, keep in mind rocketparrotlet goes mountianing (is that even a word?) a lot.

mikeeey said:
Event horizon, keep in mind rocketparrotlet goes mountianing (is that even a word?) a lot.

Already updated. And I try and make the deaths random. Picking something that makes sense isn't nearly as entertaining.

@Event Horizon: Oh, that's hilarious! I like it!

@mikeeey: Cool, you remembered! (In case it was bothering you, the word for it is mountaineering, but it doesn't really matter.)

-Mark

Ace82

I love mountains too! Heck, that's why I shot Event Horizon his death, involving a secret place at the mountains where you need to climb a rope! ;D Lasers & mountains, great combination of two of my favorite things...oh yeah and nice food, sweet women, nice cars, cool toys, but yeah, I love hiking at the mountains!

Attachments

• Azusa_Canyon.jpg
    Azusa_Canyon.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 58

Event Horizon said:
[quote author=mikeeey link=1215754936/40#51 date=1226546904]

Already updated. And I try and make the deaths random. Picking something that makes sense isn't nearly as entertaining.[/quote]
hahaha his is funny anyway. a moose...

How will I kick the bucket?

Actually I had a pretty close brush with death one time; I was checking the bore of my rifle only to realize that there was still a live cartridge loaded. If anything had happened that day, I wonder what the coroner would've labeled it as, "death by misadventure" or suicide...  ::)

Ace82 said:
I love mountains too!  Heck, that's why I shot Event Horizon his death, involving a secret place at the mountains where you need to climb a rope!   ;D Lasers & mountains, great combination of two of my favorite things...oh yeah and nice food, sweet women, nice cars, cool toys, but yeah, I love hiking at the mountains!

Yup, sounds like the dream life to me!  To have that all at once...would be heaven.

EDIT: How do you resize a picture?

-Mark

Attachments

• PICT0171.JPG
    PICT0171.JPG
    694 KB · Views: 67

hmmm...I also wonder how I depart from this place? Since you are psychic--- I dont have to tell you anything about myself.

Zom-B

What's my leap to the next plane of existence?

I wonder how I'll go ;D realistically probably falling off a cliff or in some kind of a crash involving vehicles and/or fire or something REALLY stupid ::)

daguin

maxkillz said:
I wonder how I'll go  ;D realistically probably falling off a cliff or in some kind of a crash involving vehicles and/or fire or something REALLY stupid ::)

I want to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandpa did . . . .

Not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus did.

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=maxkillz link=1215754936/60#61 date=1226585733]I wonder how I'll go ;D realistically probably falling off a cliff or in some kind of a crash involving vehicles and/or fire or something REALLY stupid ::)

I want to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandpa did . . . .

Not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus did.

Peace,
dave[/quote]
I want to die a cool death yet semi painless ;) I doubt it though with my luck I'll die in my sleep when I'm like 150 years old :'(