Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post a picture of yourself!

You look like Rick Astley.

rickastley_somebody480.jpg

omg lol i was sooo thinking the exact same thing, anyways lets try not to get off topic with this thread...and argue about whether smoking is bad

Yeah right...you dont know Jay. :p

Neither do you :p

Crazy Jay is just my LPF Persona
When and if I say something about someone its only the italian in me speaking rather than an issue with personal self consciousness

Last edited:
Some people have enough self confidence that they don't have to attack others to make themselves feel good or above others ;).

We're mostly men here. We all attack each other at one point or another. It doesnt make people feel good, or above others. Its all chits, and giggles. If you cant laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at? I make fun of myself all the time.

So I guess I feel superior over myself? LOL

Actually TJ I'm surprised you didn't make a ginger joke as it appears to be your thing.
http://laserpointerforums.com/f57/post-picture-yourself-43721-25.html#post789860

LMFAO Nice try Jay.

Seeing a ginger is one thing but being one is another and then realizing it.... can't be a good combo

Talking about a red haired kid that used to be a member here...
One of the animations I made that I enjoyed the most. I couldn't stop laughing while making it.

Probably not. I'm sure he went to another forum to season with ginger.

Me talking about a red head girls picture in a thread...
I've always loved red heads. And now a hot red head with a blue laser!!! Thats a win, win situation. Nice pix you lucky ba*tard. LOL.

Jay's reply...
I think she's gross...

Doesn't change the fact that you are a bad influence for me :p:p:p

I tried looking for that bloompyle pic but couldn't find it. But then again I did animate it afterward :evil:

He's back now did you know that?

LMFAO Nice try Jay.

Talking about a red haired kid that used to be a member here...

Me talking about a red head girls picture in a thread...

Jay's reply...

HIMNL9

..... :thinking: still trying to understand what you English ones mean, with "ginger" :confused: .....

(sorry, but here, "ginger" is a drink ..... :p :D)

..... :thinking: still trying to understand what you English ones mean, with "ginger" :confused: .....

(sorry, but here, "ginger" is a drink ..... :p :D)

Ginger is also a spice. It looks similar to the color. Kinda like chocolate describes a certain type of person.