Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Positive Feedback - Podo and Celticlaser1

Just wanted to use one post to give positive feedback to 2 great users who I made purchases with.

First up is CelticLaser1
I replied to an old post from Coconuts about buying some of the uranium marbles he had up for sale. Celticlaser promptly replied to the post saying that they had some for sale. We exchanged a few PM's and honestly I have to give this seller a 10/10 because of his quick replies and nice attitude. Even when the shipping was underestimated and I didn't pay enough, Celtic told me not to send any more money because (and I quote) "I wasn't really trying to make money off the sale. Just wanted to help you out when I saw the post."
The marbles came very well packaged in 3 layers of foam, and even with a couple extras that I didn't pay for, which was very nice.
All in all, CelticLaser1 is a great seller and a nice person that embodies the ideals of LPF :) Thanks a lot man!

Second is Podo and my recent purchase from Sanwu Laser Shop. Note that this is not a review, just some feedback, although once I buy batteries for the pocket series I will probably post a more extensive review in the Reviews section.
Anyway, Francis was great about replying to my emails throughout the whole order process despite the 13 hour time difference. I was able to do the whole thing through PM and email with him. Highly recommend the EMS priority shipping, it was amazingly fast and better than anything I've ordered from China before. From the day he sent the tracking number, it was 3 days until it cleared customs with no problem and then showed up at my house the next day. The lasers I got (Challenger and Pocket series) look amazing and have a nice weight to them. He also threw in some pattern caps, which was a nice little extra.

5 star rating for both of these sellers - I highly recommend buying from both of them!

Sanwu's got great service as always. I too wrote to Francis whenever e-mails were sent, looks like he's got control of the e-mail's and Podo's got the PMs. Good quality lasers indeed, and a flawless system they got going on over there. My first order was a bit stressful but Sanwu made it easy as they could, my laser came DOA but long story short I sent it back and they sent be a brand new working laser. :D

Sanwu's got great service as always. I too wrote to Francis whenever e-mails were sent, looks like he's got control of the e-mail's and Podo's got the PMs. Good quality lasers indeed, and a flawless system they got going on over there. My first order was a bit stressful but Sanwu made it easy as they could, my laser came DOA but long story short I sent it back and they sent be a brand new working laser. :D

It's nice you got a new one. Truly is a great business :D

Pman

Good on you for packing so well. I once bought a bunch from a sEller here and he didn't seperate them at all and almost all were ruined from chips to broken up in a lot of pieces. I still have the pile of them.