Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Poor Dr. Lava, Prison Will Be Harsh

Guys, if you ordered them you will get them. I can't speak as to why Dr. Lava hasn't responded but it's not uncommon as he's quite busy. It's not always fun to wait but I don't think anybody offering custom manufactured components on the forum does so as a full time job.

Thanks John for the +1 but I guess the point I'd like to make is if you don't understand a situation or the dynamic, then mind your own business. It is situations such as this where the rep system is abused. Really the only one who has a direct right to ping me is Dr. Lava and I'm sure his reasons would have been clearly described before hitting that reputation submit button. I lied to no one. I never said Dr. Lava went to jail, yet now my rep list clearly states I did. I stated my facetious position about the Department of Homeland Security and what it was they were viewing. As you can see from the sentence structure, everything is future tense regarding Dr. Lava; one potential outcome, albeit a low probability (therein lies the humorous twist), in a continuum of reasons for a DHS visit to our site.

FrothyChimp said:
Guys, if you ordered them you will get them. I can't speak as to why Dr. Lava hasn't responded but it's not uncommon as he's quite busy. It's not always fun to wait but I don't think anybody offering custom manufactured components on the forum does so as a full time job.

Thanks John for the +1 but I guess the point I'd like to make is if you don't understand a situation or the dynamic, then mind your own business. It is situations such as this where the rep system is abused. Really the only one who has a direct right to ping me is Dr. Lava and I'm sure his reasons would have been clearly described before hitting that reputation submit button. I lied to no one. I never said Dr. Lava went to jail, yet now my rep list clearly states I did. I stated my facetious position about the Department of Homeland Security and what it was they were viewing. As you can see from the sentence structure, everything is future tense regarding Dr. Lava; one potential outcome, albeit a low probability (therein lies the humorous twist), in a continuum of reasons for a DHS visit to our site.

Wow, that's deep. :)

iskor12 said:
[quote author=FrothyChimp link=1238168042/20#33 date=1238341069]Guys, if you ordered them you will get them. I can't speak as to why Dr. Lava hasn't responded but it's not uncommon as he's quite busy. It's not always fun to wait but I don't think anybody offering custom manufactured components on the forum does so as a full time job.

Wow, that's deep. :)[/quote]

No. That's exactly what I was thinking, and it needed to be said.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOFROTHY.

drlava

HaHa you had me floored for a second. I'm not surprised they are looking at the driver, they want efficient lasers, too!

On a serious note, what was the referrer URL, if any? sometimes those are the most interesting, I get hits on the laser power graphs linked from russian laser forums, polish laser forums, german laser forums it's kind of cool to see. Speaking of which I hope to add to the diode chart collection soon, there are some good ones coming out.

Thanks for supporting me everyone, including you Frothy in your way.

I usually respond to PMs in a group once a week so that would be they typical reason for a lack of response. The only problem with doing that is the few members who then send 2 or 3 more asking why I haven't responded :) It's all good though.

iewed

I just google'd "Russian Laser Forum" and the first result was a p*rn site  :-?

drlava said:
[quote author=lasersbee link=1238168042/32#41 date=1238987299]Don't know if it is relevant but here's a Laser Forum in Germany... ::)

http://laserbee.insaneware.de/

Jerry

Heheh looks like an ad for one of your products to me![/quote]

Ooops... you know I don't think it is a Forum... but I just saw he also sells
rkcstr Drivers... so it has something to do with lasers... ::)

Sorry drlava... I apologize for the cheap product hype... :-[

Jerry