Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Poll: Laserbtb Vs Jetlasers

Laserbtb vs Jetlasers

• Total voters
I guess I feel like the jetlasers design has some vestigial features such as the crown front which dont really appeal to me.

Yeah, and i'm not sure why they have to be kind of sharp, but oh well, as long as the laser works fine, i'm fine with it.

Re: Jetlasers is a GREAT company.

JetLasers is one of the best companies I have ever dealt with, period. I don't say this lightly.

I have two of their lasers. I had an issue with one and was personally contacted by their representative Gray who wanted to ensure I was happy with my product. He came to find me. That is a first. I am an old guy and have never seen this kind of commitment to a customer before. He resolved my problem and did so quickly and at no cost to me.

I also own two LaserGlow lasers. As many of you may know, LaserGlow charges premium prices for their lasers. They claim to stand behind them and that this and their quality are why you should pay the premium. Earlier this year I had a problem with one of them that I had just bought. It arrived defective. I contacted them and they made me buy another one, send the defective one back, and then they would issue a refund on the first. The original sale included free shipping, but they charged me shipping for the replacement. Then when I sent the other back I did not get credited. I complained and still no refund. Then I kind of forgot about it because I was busy and I figured I just got screwed. Then three months after all this I received a repaired laser in the mail. Now I had two, when I only wanted one. After getting very loud and angry and threatening I would spend all my waking hours trashing them on the forums, they said they would refund the first one if I sent the repaired unit back. in the end I paid an extra $20 for shipping because they originally sent me a defective unit. I will never deal with them again. This was a completely opposite experience than what i had with JetLaser.

The next time I need a laser I will be looking at JetLaser before anyone else because I know they will ensure I get what I paid for and stand behind the product fully.

If you read this, "Thank you Gray", you have been awesome and I love my JetLasers.

I have to say I completely agree, Im buying LaserGlow's 5mW units right now, but if I ever need a high power unit, im going with them.

Gray is exceptionally nice and respectful and is so far the best company with the nicest staff out there :wave:

Last edited:
I love my new WL. The best part about it is its gutted ;)

Haha you'd be surprised but their quality is getting better. The newer reviews show that the lasers are now overspec a lot of the time. Still can't wait to gut mine though ;)

Yeah, and i'm not sure why they have to be kind of sharp, but oh well, as long as the laser works fine, i'm fine with it.

The marketing material says it is for protection; beating an attacker with it. :eek:

I agree the laserbtb hosts do look more professional except the stickers aren't always perfect which detracts from the effect.

The marketing material says it is for protection; beating an attacker with it. :eek:

I agree the laserbtb hosts do look more professional except the stickers aren't always perfect which detracts from the effect.

I honestly don't like stickers. I always think that part of them will rip off, and my OCD won't allow me to leave a partly ripped sticker on something i'm not throwing away.