Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Police saw my lasers + laser pr0n

Oooh +rep :beer: this has been my first visit to LPF in a long time, and your post made an entertaining read. Really nice pictures. How do you store and upload them? I've been using Photobucket but it's unbearably slow and filled with adverts.

Thank you.

Have you ever considered changing over to Imgur? It is what most of us here use since PhotoF@cket held our photos hostage. I works great for me.

Oooh +rep :beer: this has been my first visit to LPF in a long time, and your post made an entertaining read. Really nice pictures. How do you store and upload them? I've been using Photobucket but it's unbearably slow and filled with adverts.

Thank you.

I use flickr. It’s easy to use, the uploads are pretty good quality, and they give you code to embed the images in bulletin boards.
You’re welcome :)

Reactions: GSS
Imgur I am tempted by thanks Paul. RA_pierce do you simply copy and paste? Your images have fantastic resolution and clarity. Do you mind me asking how many megapixels your DSLR is and which brand of lens you prefer? I am torn between flickr and Imgur right now as I'm at the end of my tether for Photobucket. Extensions do allow the so called hostage pictures to be seen again in forum posts which is useful when trawling through old threads. Thanks guys :)

RA_pierce do you simply copy and paste? Your images have fantastic resolution and clarity. Do you mind me asking how many megapixels your DSLR is and which brand of lens you prefer?

I took these photos with a Sony a7R II and Zeiss Loxia 35mm.
The camera is 42Mp and the lens is made for high resolution image sensors. It's a very expensive combination and is about as good as it gets. Totally worth the $ if you can justify it.

Thanks again guys, big help. I got an Imgur account, 100 times better than Photobucket. Woah RA_pierce, Ideal for Astrophotography!! The high ISO on the A7 is awe inspiring. I wish I had the money. Some day I might. Until then I'm running a 3rd hand Nikon D90 and a 24mm Samyang/Rokinon fast lens. It goes down to F1.4 so it does a good job for stars. Just not quite as good as your gear. Zeiss are awesome, they manufacture some quality optics.

Guessing you've got a few shots of the Milky Way with lasers involved? I've got a few of it, but not managed to incorporate any beams yet :p

n6NZIwd.jpg

:beer:

Reactions: GSS

JimK

Glad nothing was sensationalized and they didn't 'confiscate' them with some bs story.

Very good colors, I wouldnt mind seeing a 505nm with that orange golden hour landscape!