Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Please eliminate signature size limit for veterans

Interesting way of showing what you have there, you sure have a lot of lasers my friend.

I'd like to see a link to a list instead, but I'm sure I'm in the minority in that respect. They've gotten so bad, I disabled the showing of signatures years ago. Using the forum is like scrolling through a gay pride parade otherwise.

I prefer it uncluttered as well, full pics look like part of the thread otherwise.

Trevor

I turned signatures off years ago as well. It's out of control.

Trevor

I'm going to find a way to put all of my signature links at another web page somewhere and link to it for most of them.

I'm going to find a way to put all of my signature links at another web page somewhere and link to it for most of them.

Maybe just make a post in General and link to that? If you include enough cool information, maybe you can even get it stickied! :)

FWIW, I'd like to see signature sizes restricted not by number of characters, but amount of screen space being taken up. For pretty much everything with more than an avatar sized picture in their signature, I've been blocking them from appearing, but have been tempted to turn them off altogether. I mean crap, imagine if Pman put a list all of all of his one by one :p

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
FWIW, I'd like to see signature sizes restricted not by number of characters, but amount of screen space being taken up. For pretty much everything with more than an avatar sized picture in their signature, I've been blocking them from appearing, but have been tempted to turn them off altogether. I mean crap, imagine if Pman put a list all of all of his one by one :p

Probably a good idea. I have decided to put all the information in a updatable graphic so if I get more lasers, it doesn't take up anymore room than it does now. :whistle:

:crackup: If Pman was to list all of his lasers, I reckon the image attached is what you would see. :D

Attachments

• pman sig limit joke.png
    pman sig limit joke.png
    24 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: