Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PLE PRO 2W Laser

So Excited I just ordered a 2W PLE PRO laser from jet lasers, it is one of my first lasers after the last one just stopped working on me, I have paid the whole total through PayPal however it says waiting on payment still will it go through?

Last edited:

Sometimes paypal waits a day or two for clearance. Depends if you pay credit, bank, or paypal credit. Bank takes a little longer. Give it a few days.

It was with paypal and a debit card the payment has ready gone through on my end

nice, dont forget to use goggles 2W is nothing u want get hit in your eyes.

I bought from laserbtb and it went through my end, never went through theirs that I saw from my account but I received the laser.

Encap

Great chioce---high quality professional level laser. Can't go worng with it --many nice features others do not offer.

As others have mentioned don't forget to get a good pair of lasers goggles.

A 2W direct hit can cause instant occular/eye damage --is a dangerous laser, not a toy

Last edited:

BobMc

I've heard a lot of good things about JL's lasers. I personally don't own any, but from everything I've heard/read they are top notch. If you get a chance please do a review when you get it, beam shots also if you can. Enjoy!

Last edited:
I've heard a lot of good things about JL's lasers. I personally don't own any, but from everything I've heard/read they are top notch. If you get a chance please do a review when you get it, beam shots also if you can. Enjoy!

Certainly will payment has gone through, now just the wait :)

Razako

Nice purchase!. Jetlasers are probably the highest quality consumer laser company out there right now. What wavelength did you order?