Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pioneer 8X Blu-Ray-- BDR-203

I think he was offering a heatsink for those WEIRD 3.8mm red diodes. not the normal sized 5.6mm diodes.

SightFX made me a press fit, but the tolerence was too low, and the diode slips in and out of the press fitting.

I was looking for someone to machine me a "block" heatsink, any size, doesnt matter as LONG as it is PRESS FIT "3.780 mm's i believe" and is threaded to accept a Meredith glass mod from Jayrob :)

I'm still waiting to buy one :whistle: anyone??....

And IgorT, did you get the 2nd half of my payment??

Tyler - Welcome to Dark Lasers!

Actually, i wouldnt mind sending it for testing, after i make sure it's not the DIODE that was too small, or somehow damaged. I need to know for sure that it isnt press fit.

If you are willing to risk the diode, you could maybe flux the hell out of it, and solder blob it in place...? not recommended though...

Keep in touch about it, Once me and SightFX are done with testing, you may use it :)

Afterall, he did send it to me for free for testing, so lets spread the love. IgorT has a diode analyzer too! :) should be QUITE interesting!

Tyler - Dark Lasers

daguin

no interest IgorT?

Igor doesn't get by the forum very often. Even then he only goes to his threads and/or to a thread that has been specifically pointed out to him via EMAIL (he doesn't read PM's very often either).

Try sending him an email and then be patient. He is one of the busiest people I know.

Peace,
dave