Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pink Floyd Laser Show

Cool ! I was 1987 on a Pink Floyd Concert. It was the first time a Band used Quadrophonie Surround Technik at life concerts.

I have been fortunate to see the band many times but this is a Laser show done to Pink Floyd music. No a live concert-- too bad I could use another dose of PF.

Poor health issues may mean no more PF with the original members---sad!

This is a nice idea. That keeps Pink Floyd alive, even for younger generations.

Ash

Strangely enough. It was a "dark side of the moon" laserium show in San Francisco the 1980's that got me liking Pink Floyd initially. :D

roger waters is touring right now. I saw him in tacoma wa. hes doing the wall. great show, no lasers in the show but after the show the lights stayed off and the smoke was thick. it was perfect for a personal laser sword fight with someone in the crowd. pointed toward the roof of course.

He just did The Wall in NYC not long ago, I didn't make it though...had to work some other, crappy concert:yabbmad:
Last time I saw them(some of them) was in Denver I think around 92.

So many good times to their music!::friend::pop::friend::pop::friend::drunk::barf::toilet::pop::friend:

you missed a great show, pink floyd is the greatest band ever (in my opinion).