Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

pics in the fog

Last night was very foggy from the melting snow and temperatures around 40 degrees. Here are some pics taken in my backyard. A few decent ones. Enjoy

http://

Last edited:

Man sweet pics! I can't believe how bright your 589nm and 593.5nm look :beer:

Nice job once again..

The 473 and 589 are badass...
Every time I see pics it makes me almost wish I hadn't sold mine.
Nice shots. Keep it up!

Nice! Those yellows are just awesome... and everything else is too.
Reminds me that I should get a 405nm, and better 445 and 638...

:drool: this makes it hard not to spend all my tax $$ on lasers! Pictures/lasers look great nice work. I have two questions if you don't mind, are you using a diffraction grating to create the array? I have used them in physics class but we only used a 5mw red pointer lol. Also the house in the background... have any of your neighbors ever thought there was an alien invasion happening during one of your light shows lol.

Thanks all! Mhemling, I used a fan diffraction grating from Dragonlasers on the shots. I have only photographed in my backyard twice , the other night in the snow and these in the fog so I don't know if my neighbors saw anything. I wanted to use my matrix diffraction gratings but the beams shined into my neighbors windows so I didn't use them. I was very careful to keep the beams on my fence. It would have been nice to shoot over thelasers over my fence for long beams but I am very paranoid about using my lasers outdoors, but as long as I don't point them in the air I should be ok

Those are excellent pics! I have to say though, you had me do a double take for a different reason... those apartment buildings, exactly the same as my complex :crackup:

but as long as I don't point them in the air I should be ok

With all the people aiming at planes lately I couldn't imagine what would happen if you aimed your last picture straight up in the air, I would love to see that but I don't want to be reading about you in next weeks news lol. And now I might have to add fan and matrix diffraction gratings to my upcoming purchases Thanks for the help and the great pics.

damn i bet if you pointed those in the air , youd get a couple ufo's coming over to take a look .

sinner

Everytime what you do is just pull out that yellow beam into my face.. :tsk: dont do it! hurts , like hell you know! /589nm emotions off..

sinner, be prepared! when I shoot this weekend I will be using 589nm and 593.5nm with 473nm