Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[Pic Heavy] Lazerer's 650nm and 638nm Rifle lasers

True, usually the best option is getting a human being you can talk to as your seller. Or DIY... I plan on making my own 488nm :)

True, usually the best option is getting a human being you can talk to as your seller. Or DIY... I plan on making my own 488nm :)

Most of the time, the person you would talk to, knows less about the product than you do. What they are telling you, they are reading right off the product listing, anything more than that is usually just BS.

What people dont understand is your still getting the same cheap china laser that you can buy from DX, KD, DD But at a more Expensive price in hopes to get better service or Customer service. Thats all you get.! You dont get a better quality laser. The Quality is the same.

You can pay for a LPM test but that doesn't makes your laser have better quality it just tells you that your laser is up to spec.

I bet you anything if you where to buy the 635nm laser that they sell from another company you will get Exact same power range.

Lazerer.com does not use different parts,Drivers Diode etc then what you would get from buying it at any other site at a cheaper price. They all come from the sme manufacture.

IMHO i dont even think there is better quality control either. There not going to throw away or not use ones that dont come up to spec.! They will find a way to recycle them back in. If you think that they are Buying a "Higher Binned" Quility laser to justify the higher price your Crazy.

Look at this thread from Example. He has to hit both lasers for them to work.:wtf: If there laser where so much better they would not have shipped 2 laser to 1 person that are defected.! I could see if it was 1 and it happens but 2. Come On.errrrr.

On top of that you have to pay for a LPM test. Your laser should already come on spec.! You should not have to pay to find out and make sure it is.

With alot of the Complaints and issues that have been popping up recently i hope you guys will start to see this and wake up.!

There is Nothing else different about this company that makes there products better then the next guy other then you can Buy a LPM test. Period.!

I'm just tired of seeing people get sucked into to this thinking they are getting a better product when there not.

Would you recommend the lasers from wsdeal.com then? They look the same, but cost a third. I've considered buying this since it's identical to this from lazerer.com
And yes, I do realise this is an old thread.

Would you recommend the lasers from wsdeal.com then? They look the same, but cost a third. I've considered buying this since it's identical to this from lazerer.com

Go with Lazerer.com

Your better off buying lasers from them then others.:beer:

The one I got from WSDeal, although not a Rifle host, was way underspec, 200mW 532 that metered at 65mW, still not bad for $26 though.

Glenn

Last edited: