Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PHR-803T or LPC-815 In Aixiz - $17.50 Shipped Worldwide ($13.00 Diode only)

I haven't used money orders, and I'm in the UK so there may well be complications in doing so (not sure where you are) - perhaps you could PM me some more details about your situation, so I could look into whether or not this would be possible?

Thanks
Charlie

I haven't used money orders, and I'm in the UK so there may well be complications in doing so (not sure where you are) - perhaps you could PM me some more details about your situation, so I could look into whether or not this would be possible?

Thanks
Charlie

Yeah you may run into trouble trying to cash an American money order in london....pure assumption though

Edit: Although aren't united states post office money orders considered legal tender? if so you may be able to exchange it for the right currency....another random assumption....i'm getting good at assuming crap.

daguin

Yeah you may run into trouble trying to cash an American money order in london....pure assumption though

Edit: Although aren't united states post office money orders considered legal tender? if so you may be able to exchange it for the right currency....another random assumption....i'm getting good at assuming crap.

IIRC there are "fees" involved.

Peace,
dave

Zeus

Sorry about the delay, I havn't used the internet for several days.
I'm in Australia, but I don't mind the assumption. I should have a means
of electronic payment in August, so I might hold off a PHR untill
then, and just track down a local DVD burner & an Aixiz for a good host I
found today.
Charliebruce, I'll send you a PM shortly.

Regards

Lachlan

do you still sell them? if you do, i want about 3 of 'em. mayby more if i find more people who want to buy a phr laser from me

If you still sell these, I am interested in one LPC, and one PHR (both already installed in aixiz modules).

Thanks,

AAlasers

Do you still sell? I want a PHR-803T diode installed in aixiz if possible.
I can pay with paypal.

Jurre