Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PHR-803T or LPC-815 In Aixiz - $17.50 Shipped Worldwide ($13.00 Diode only)

Re: PHR-803T In Aixiz $17.50 Shipped Worldwide

All packages bought before now were shipped on Thursday or Friday, except for Kenom's, which was sent on Wednesday.

To everyone else, I am still selling. does anyone think this should be moved to the other B/S/T section, or is it OK as it is?

how much for 4 aixis modules shipped to Italy?

All packages bought before now were shipped on Thursday or Friday, except for Kenom's, which was sent on Wednesday.

To everyone else, I am still selling. does anyone think this should be moved to the other B/S/T section, or is it OK as it is?

Here is fine, but other one is good too ;]

Tom

dude it is a full laser? or just the diode?
if its full built does it burn things like matchs or pop a ballon?
if its burning i will buy

Hi,
I offer a diode, or a diode in Aixiz module. This isn't a complete system, and you can't just connect it to a battery either, you will need a driver to run one of these. With the right driver, either of these diodes is capable of bursting balloons and lighting matches, provided you run it at a high enough current. Feel free to PM me if you need any more help.

Charlie

Bump!

To anyone interested, if you PM me I will be able to respond quicker.

Thanks!
Charlie

Received my PHR diode today! Great stuff! :D Now my MiniMag BluRay build is complete! My first ever burning laser build. Thanks! Currently running the PHR at 90mA, but will it last long if i run it at 100mA?

Grix

Received my PHR diode today! Great stuff! :D Now my MiniMag BluRay build is complete! My first ever burning laser build. Thanks! Currently running the PHR at 90mA, but will it last long if i run it at 100mA?

Won't be much difference, 100mA is still a safe current for the phr

Zeus

I'm quite interested in a PHR in a aixiz module, however I can't use paypal or
any other electronic payment methods, if I snail mailed a money order would that
be okay?

Regards

Lachlan