Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

**PHR-803T**LPC-815**GBW-H10N**Sled/Diodes**

Lemme see if I got this right.. a PHR-803T, harvested and also put into an Aixiz Module for $17.20 ? ($13.20 + $4) (?)

Kage

IgorT, your enthusiasm is dangerously contageous! :eek:

BluRay, I just sent you payment for 3 GBW-H10N sleds. I said in the Notes to send me 2 and send 1 to IgorT for testing.
Please make it so. :)

IgorT

Kage said:
IgorT, your enthusiasm is dangerously contageous! :eek:

BluRay, I just sent you payment for 3 GBW-H10N sleds.  I said in the Notes to send me 2 and send 1 to IgorT for testing.
Please make it so.  :)

Wow! Thanks man! Much appreciated! :)

If you have special wishes, as to how this particular diode should be tested, let me know.. As in, if there is a certain power you are interested in.

I want to test:
- Their consistency at powers like 150mW - was the first 4x a freak or can they all live that long? (140 hours at 150mA is not little! - means at least another put to the diode terminator)
- The power they can survive with a high level of reliability even with heavy use (means at least another on the "terminator" circuit)
- Their reliability at high powers, like 170mW (yet another put to death by the diode terminator)

Of course i will plot each of them first on the analyzer, to see if there is any kind of relationship between their "toughness", and kink position/efficiency, etc...

I'm really hoping these are more consistent, and that i don't have to kill 20, like with PHRs.. I would go broke.. ;D

danq

IgorT said:
Of course i will plot each of them first on the analyzer, to see if there is any kind of relationship between their "toughness", and kink position/efficiency, etc...
so you're going to find out how strong they are?
duck.gif

Kage

IgorT said:
If you have special wishes, as to how this particular diode should be tested, let me know.. As in, if there is a certain power you are interested in.

I want to test:
- Their consistency at powers like 150mW - was the first 4x a freak or can they all live that long? (140 hours at 150mA is not little! - means at least another put to the diode terminator)
- The power they can survive with a high level of reliability even with heavy use (means at least another on the "terminator" circuit)
- Their reliability at high powers, like 170mW (yet another put to death by the diode terminator)

I'm really hoping these are more consistent, and that i don't have to kill 20, like with PHRs.. I would go broke.. ;D

No problem. I think our goals are pretty much the same. Torture it in any way you see fit.
Just make sure it suffers as much as possible before it dies! ;)

IgorT

danq said:
[quote author=IgorT link=1226755361/20#34 date=1227041309]Of course i will plot each of them first on the analyzer, to see if there is any kind of relationship between their "toughness", and kink position/efficiency, etc...
so you're going to find out how strong they are?

duck.gif
[/quote]

Indeed, but "strongness" is such a strange word..

BluRay

dataplumber9 said:
Lemme see if I got this right..  a PHR-803T, harvested and also put into an Aixiz Module for $17.20 ? ($13.20 + $4) (?)

Yes thats right Plumber9

Like i said, Igort needs to abuse as many as he can so he can sleep well at night. lol I give this GBW order till Tuesday before i order them, giving people alittle more time to get there orders in.

I got payments and have updated the 1st post. thanks guys. i Appreciate it.

Tommy

BluRay

Kage, yes i will do that. Thanks for that. I'll give you a PHR Sled for the GBW your having sent to Igort ;)
Sweeeeet?

Tommy

Maybe I'm going blind... where's the payment page?

Also, please explain this blurb:
ORDER LIST FOR PHR-803T BR  
NOT STARTING UNTIL THE REST ARE SOLD FROM GB#1

Where's the GB1 list?

If you are trying to confuse the newbies, good job!  :-X

danq

dataplumber9 said:

Where's the GB1 list?

Group Buy blurbs are not intended to be explicable. Sometime in September, after much deliberation, we came to a consensus decision to make all GB-related things completely random. So, what you ask for is actually not quantumfiable.

:-?
DanQ

BluRay

dataplumber9 said:

Where's the GB1 list?

Its in the GB section, look for another GB page run by me. thats the old one. But all you need to know is that i have the phr sled/diodes so if you need any just tell me how many you want.

The Payment adress is for Paypal and its on the Payment area on the 1st post.

DanQ dont confuse him anymore lol. even i dont understand what you just said.

Tommy

Kage

BluRay said:
Kage, yes i will do that. Thanks for that. I'll give you a PHR Sled for the GBW your having sent to Igort ;)
Sweeeeet?

Tommy

Well, I guess if you're going to twist my arm ;)...
Sweeeeeet! ;D
Thanx Tommy.

I'm interested in the GBW-H10N sled but I wanna know are they really that much more powerful? :-?

I already have a PHR-803T diode pushing 140mA and it's doing fine; for months now with casual use. ;)