Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PHR-803T 9$ SLED ALL BUYERS READ !! UPDATE !

Re:  PHR-803T 9$ SLED *** PAYMENT PAGE IS UP

digital_blue said:
[quote author=Wesdaman14 link=1223586593/140#156 date=1225047724]
Yes, one thing i forgot to factor was paypal fees. i already lost 50$ of my own money to paypal fees. It sucks, but its life and i got over it.

If this GB goes through without a hitch (unlike the BF one), I wouldn't mine "donating some" to help you recoup your losses...
[/quote]
Thanks. I added a Donation button to the site if anybody would like to donate. Thanks
http://wesdaman.weebly.com

Re:  PHR-803T 9$ SLED *** NO MORE ORDERS !!**

Hmm, so now you're not extracting the diodes out of their heatsinks? How do I do it myself?

Rangedunits said:
I has a bad feeling about this Gb.
Incase you didn't know, Paypal frauders will get f-ed in the arse committing a crime that like. Big time. Not a thing to worry about with Paypal. That's why there's a peace of mind with this gb.

daguin

OHNOITZALASER said:
Hmm, so now you're not extracting the diodes out of their heatsinks? How do I do it myself?.

It's easy. Wait until you have your diodes in hand and we will help

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=OHNOITZALASER link=1223586593/160#161 date=1225056263]Hmm, so now you're not extracting the diodes out of their heatsinks? How do I do it myself?.

It's easy. Wait until you have your diodes in hand and we will help

Peace,
dave[/quote]
Ask the man who knows it all *points to daguin*

thebucketmouse said:
Will there be a round 2 of this GB?
Most likely not. This is all my supplier had left, so i wont know when they will have more in stock.
theres still like 30 sleds left extra tho.

Zom-B

I've never screwed up on an extraction before, and I've extracted 26 PHR, 4 KES and 9 reds before. It's not that difficult if you know what you're doing and keep your patience. Once I dropped a diode on the wooden floor when breaking the heat sink, but it didn't harm it (luckily).

Wes, I'll take them with heat sink then.

EDIT ***** I'm sorry to announce that i can only Sell to USA Residents. I have lost 107$ out of my pocket already with this GB Because Paypal is a Big Bitch and steals all your money from the fees. I will only Buy The sleds for USA Buyers.
Sawt al Hurriyah is working with me on this now, and he will be Doing his own GB for International Buyers. At this moment i am refunding all International Buyers, and you are to go to Sawt al Hurriyah's Thread and purchase from him. Prices will be a little higher, but your still saving money. I am doing this for my own good and your own good to make sure your safe.

Re:  PHR-803T 9$ SLED ALL BUYERS READ !! UPDA

IF YOUR INTERNATIONAL BUYER AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR REFUND PLEASE ASK ME !!

what the hell wes. i knew this was too good to be true.

i will not do business with you again.

Only complete idiots will take part in any group buys organized by Wes.

jake21

ill have diodes tomarrow on hand if any one needs any ;)

Wesdaman14 said:
EDIT ***** I'm sorry to announce that i can only Sell to USA Residents. I have lost 107$ out of my pocket already with this GB Because  Paypal is a Big Bitch and steals all your money from the fees. I will only Buy The sleds for USA Buyers.
Sawt al Hurriyah is working with me on this now, and he will be Doing his own GB for International Buyers. At this moment i am refunding all International Buyers, and you are to go to Sawt al Hurriyah's Thread and purchase from him. Prices will be a little higher, but your still saving money. I am doing this for my own good and your own good to make sure your safe.  

Un-f**king believable. Maybe you should calculate all you expenses and reallocate some money before you piss off a bunch of people... To add further insult to injury, you jack the prices by nearly 50% for international buyers. You sir, will not have any of my business in the future... I start to wonder, another BF group buy in the making?

Zom-B

What the hell! It's not like international postage is that expensive or something, just a buck more. What's the problem?

daguin

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5omLOwg-bic[/media]