Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Photography thread!

This thread is for everybody who wants to post and show off non laser related pictures.

Some quick rules :

-You may not post pictures that do not belong to you.
-You may not post obscene or violent pictures.
-You may not post portraits or pictures of people without their agreement.

If you want to comment other pictures, please do so with respect for the photograph.

Also, as for the size of the images, I will ask everybody to respect a 800X600 pixel (or smaller) constraint. They must not be animated too. And try not to post more than 4 images per post (if you want to show more, simply start a new post). Oh, and don't quote posts containing images, to prevent repetitions (but you can if you remove the
in the quote).

I'm "imposing" these rules to prevent any drama, and to make sure the pages don't take too long to load. Please follow them.

Last edited:

dnar

Hovercrafting at low tide in Broome Western Australia. Huge tides in Broome, 8-9 meters!

Attachments

• dsc02650.jpg
    dsc02650.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 291
Did my yearly volunteer work in the mountains a few weeks ago, and saw these cuties. These are Wolf Spiders. A male and female hanging out by the water side. Thankfully they live in the water, and right on the edge. You wouldn't want one of these crawling in your sleeping bag. The male was a little larger than a hockey puck, but I've seen a few the size of your hand.

qs2kg2.jpg

1y5st1.jpg

Burnsy

From my USA holiday last year :yh:

DSC02540.jpg

DSC02539.jpg

DSC02070.jpg

DSC02572.jpg

and the best food I've had mmmmmmmmh :drool: Lobster&King Crab legs

DSC01998.jpg

Last edited:

Morgan

Hey BuildAbluraylaser,

Nice jumping spider! We have several of these around here and they fascinate me. Those eyes! I took some macro pics of one quite a while ago but my harddrive ate them all so wothout them, it didn't happen! Ha!

I'll try and dig out some nice ones from the collection in a later post...

M
:)

Thanks!

@Tech_Junkie,

Aren't male spiders usually smaller than the females? I remember that I had one on my kayak once. Scared the hell out of me (I was about 8).

Last edited:
Really cool pic, how did you do it?

Also please try to respect the maximum image size I posted in the first post.

My bad Ill fix that right now. I had a remote and used bulb mode for about 2 minutes while running around with a light source haha. If you saw me doing it you'd think I was crazyyyyy