Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Phlatlight BLUE LED flashlight

Can someone link where I can buy this host? I feel like it was linked before but I can't seem to find it.

Very nice color and build Yob , how are you driving this one?

Ps I love that it's nice and round

Last edited:
Very nice. These colored LED's are awesome. Did you see the PT-121?
540lm compared to the 325lm of the 54 on the blue and the green one is 2450lm:eg: compared to the 1550lm of the 54.:D

Mouser Electronics - Electronic Component Distributor PT-121

Just wondering, how's the PT-121 compared to the PT-120? Not sure if I'm getting this right, the PT-120 seems to have higher lumen but smaller LED area.

I'm thinking of getting the official Phatlight development kit which comes with the driving board and heatsink + fan. Anyone else thinks this is a quick and hassle free solution to get it up and running?

My small question is that the development kit says it's compatible with the PT-120, but I'm wanting the PT-121. Both running at the same whopping 30A though!

man, pls look at the date of the thread. you are (neo something, cant remember), you are basicly digging up old threads.

Yeah, hopefully some of the previous poster will see this and offer some insights. They might have more experience to offer with the Phlatlight by now too.

To keep everyone informed, the PT-121 is still the latest chip set.

Well thaught I could have added something to this thread Old or not. I didnt think <1 yr was all that old for a post arround here. And it still appears that people are interested in it so Who is it really hurting? I wouldnt call it ancient yet. Is there a new phatlight thread? I guess I'll do more searching.

Well thaught I could have added something to this thread Old or not. I didnt think <1 yr was all that old for a post arround here. And it still appears that people are interested in it so Who is it really hurting? I wouldnt call it ancient yet. Is there a new phatlight thread? I guess I'll do more searching.

For the record I wasn't agreeing with daawood, just helping him find the word he was looking for :beer: