Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pete's favorite color is green:)

I think my favorite has to be among the first set. You can really tell the different greens apart as to where their respective outputs are. Definitely nice work!

Pman

It was really a shock to see that 520nm second from left with the other ones. You can really see the blue in it so I must have gotten a real freak with that one. It may be 10nm below what it's supposed to be. I will have to take a look at it compared more to the second from the right as that was a 515nm that has some blue in it. If you look in the first beam pic you can see the second from left has blue in it. The 2 really special ones are second in and second to last although if you look at the first beam pic the one on the left is supposed to be a 510nm. You can see just a tiny tint of blue in the 510nm but not like the other 2. I may go back and use something to hold in the momentary switches on the pens I have that are 520nm and below.

Last edited:

Cel

Woohoo! Awesome! :beer:

That's a LOT of green.

Last edited:
Hey I think I see that black and decker 86mw ;)

You have a stupendous collection sir, bravo!

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Wow, that is a lot of green. You want to produce a laser show for Emerald City? :D

I had forgotten to check back as you said you were going to post more photos. Wow! That's really very nice. I just had to tell you as I can't rep you again right now.