Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please sub

I ask creativecellar yesterday if she could make battery stickers clear for laser so we can mark the way battery would go in and she did just now check it out finely i can mark the laser the way the battery would go -->

I draw a + with a sharpie, but if you wanna risk a sticker falling off, have at 'er.

Wakrah

That's a great idea! I need to make 20 posts before I can post a link, so thought I'd say so.

gazer101

Damn 1.1kW for 2.4K?! If the seller accepted returns or eBay's buyer protection covered such an expense I would've bought it on sight

I originally posted this as a separate thread, but found this area to be more appropriate. Apologies for that.

I’m not sure if a member on here is selling these or not. Anyway, I found these being sold on eBay, new in box supposedly. I pulled the trigger on one and thought I’d share in case any of you would be interested, too.
www.ebay.com

Radio Shack Slimline Laser Pointer NOS new 63-1042 631042 LX100 red vintage | eBay

This item is a new in box Radio Shack Slimline Laser Pointer, part number 63-1042. These were manufactured in 1994. Ultra slimline design fits comfortably in briefcase, shirtpocket, purse or hand. Stylish black matte finish is scratch resistant.
www.ebay.com
My first laser pointer was a RS pointer. I wish I could find more of their pens. I’d love to find a 63-1050 from their 98 catalog. It took 2 AAAAs.
SGD🥃

I originally posted this as a separate thread, but found this area to be more appropriate. Apologies for that.

I’m not sure if a member on here is selling these or not. Anyway, I found these being sold on eBay, new in box supposedly. I pulled the trigger on one and thought I’d share in case any of you would be interested, too.
www.ebay.com

Radio Shack Slimline Laser Pointer NOS new 63-1042 631042 LX100 red vintage | eBay

This item is a new in box Radio Shack Slimline Laser Pointer, part number 63-1042. These were manufactured in 1994. Ultra slimline design fits comfortably in briefcase, shirtpocket, purse or hand. Stylish black matte finish is scratch resistant.
www.ebay.com
My first laser pointer was a RS pointer. I wish I could find more of their pens. I’d love to find a 63-1050 from their 98 catalog. It took 2 AAAAs.
SGD🥃
You probably ment 2 triple A batteries ;)

What can you guys tell me about this? Is it good? What’s a good price? Also- what would I need to be able to modulate the power to each of the colors?

Looks great to me. I asked the seller and he said it has three 1.2W red diodes, three 1 watt green diodes, and one 4.75W blue diode.

www.ebay.com

www.ebay.com
SGD🥃
How many mw is this? And what wavelength red? Lol