Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PayPal policy and Lasers

Hey all, did a bit more reading and I just found out that Paypal does not allow transactions for laser pointers over 5mw....

So... this raises an interesting question...

If you were to get screwed over a laser purchase , the vendor is not being helpful and reasonable. Thus you head towards BIG BROTHER for justice...

Would that mean he would simply spank us and shut down our accounts....

If so ... why are we even using PayPal:thinking:

IsaacT

Yes, he would. That has happened to a few members on here. And we use Paypal because it is our best option, and it does protect you if your package doesn't arrive.

Yes, he would. That has happened to a few members on here. And we use Paypal because it is our best option, and it does protect you if your package doesn't arrive.

Well.. Why not Google Wallet .
I don't remember seeing such a limitation:thinking:

Ham, see my "dispute" thread. You will read some ways to sell your lasers as 'other than lasers'. In fact, I don't sell lasers...I sell Custom Sub-Petawatt Oscillators.

IsaacT

And I sell Star Wars Props. They are really high quality replicas of items used in the books and the movies. Variations are of course added so as to add my own touch to these works of art I create for my customers.

norbyx

Hey guys stop selling "custom electronics" the result for the buyer is the same, a claim would be lost...:) I would be very happy if goggle came out with a paypal competition. I would be the first customer.

Indeed. I have only ever sold Microwave Alignment Tools and Population Inversion Based Photon Amplifiers.