Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

"Other" Section View Count

ZRTMWA

Right now there are 300 people viewing the "other" section (299 before I clicked on it)?!?! :wtf::huh: Maybe it has to do with c0ld's new sticky...

They are reading all my stories...
love-smiley-083.gif

roosl

Haven't gotten to the sticky yet, but right now I'm in this section because: When I click "New Posts", I see your post... So maybe a lot of viewing because there is a lot of posting?

ZRTMWA

Right now it's at "261 viewing"?!?!?! WTF

That's an obscene little smilie you got yourself there T_J.

Rob

Wow, definitely haven't seen that smiley before.....

That seems like a lot of people for the "other" section of a laser forum site. LOL

ZRTMWA

Yeah it's the most views out of all of the forums right now. The B/S/T is usually the highest and it's in second as of now.

ZRTMWA

:bumpit:

I'd like to have this mystery solved. The view count is still about 250 over what it should be.

Any of the guests reading this post care to create an LPF account and post how you managed to get to the other section??? We don't bite...

much

Someone could have said something that is getting a common link on Google. I still thinks its me. I posted 2 stories involving younger girls. So there is a good chance a pile of pervs linked that page. Maybe not, but the timing is right on.

ZRTMWA

Someone could have said something that is getting a common link on Google. I still thinks its me. I posted 2 stories involving younger girls. So there is a good chance a pile of pervs linked that page. Maybe not, but the timing is right on.

haha I thought you were kidding but that could actually be it. Aren't pr0n sites likethe most looked at things ever?

Hmm...not sure why. I can however say that I often frequent the other section.
It's kind of like the Beyond section at the Bed Bath & Beyond store. You just have to check it out.

Hmm...not sure why. I can however say that I often frequent the other section.
It's kind of like the Beyond section at the Bed Bath & Beyond store. You just have to check it out.

lol, though I agree with tj in the fact that maybe somebody (probably multiple people) typed in a key word, that linked everybody here....

I just took a snapshot of my IP log from my forum, It shows the same "bot" reading multiple posts.

I have seen spiders from google, ask jeeves, yahoo, MSN & AOL hit the forum all at once and show up ten times each.

Last edited: