Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ordered from Rayfoss.. no tracking number? EDIT: Laser Recieved!

Re: Ordered from Rayfoss.. no tracking number?

Thanks so much Leodahsan! That email worked perfectly. Just got a response back saying that it was shipped out on the 17th. I got a tracking number and everything. +rep for you. Apparently it's being sent Singapore Airmail.

Last edited:

Hahah NP. She said to me that HK is overloaded, so Airmail is going thru singapore instead. You can't use the rep system before 50 posts but I appreciate it! :beer:

Hahah NP. She said to me that HK is overloaded, so Airmail is going thru singapore instead. You can't use the rep system before 50 posts but I appreciate it! :beer:

Oh I didn't know that. I clicked the rep button and it seemed like it worked. Anyway, I'll hopefully have this thing In another week or so. The 405nm laser I ordered from IQS on eBay came today so I might write a review on it when I get home.

Last edited:

:beer: it worked, but didn't counted for my rep.
do the review, surely many people will be interested :wave:

On this topic: I have ordered a PHR-803T sled from Rayfoss, and i havn't recieved information other than expected delivery is between 24th of February and 5th of March:
I asked for a tracking number just now, Generally how long does it take for her to get back to me?

You could always try what I did and put something like "GOING TO FILE A DISPUTE" in the title of your email. That got her to respond almost immediately with a tracking number.

The shipping is reeeaally slow though. It's almost been 3 weeks and my package hasn't even gotten to the US yet. The tracker says it left Singapore a week ago.

There was no reason for me to stoop to that, the lady gave me a very informative and timely response. Stated that they shipped out of hong-kong today, and i should expect it in the next 5-7 days.

I am not stating that you are a bad person, I would prefer that i had a tracking number over just someones "word." However, i just personally didn't see a reason, in my specific situation, to pull that "dispute" stuff. Perhaps your situation is different, i know i ordered from ebay. I got a quick answer.

No hard feelings brother.I didn't get a tracking number yet btw, but i'm not fretting.

I know you weren't. I was joking ... just a bit of sarcasm. See the smiley?

Maybe I should have ordered from ebay instead of through their site.

Well the laser finally came today. When I put it together and turned it on, it wasn't a whole lot brighter than my 5mw greenie so I figured the battery needs to be charged.

Question: Can I charge both the large and small battery at the same time? One is a 16850 and the other is a 16340. The charger it came with can accommodate two of either size but I dunno if it's ok to charge both at the same time. I plugged in the bigger one solo for now and the light on the charger blipped green and then turned amber when I plugged it in. I assume it turns green when finished?

Also, is it possible to overcharge these batteries? Do I need to take them off the charger as soon as the light changes (if thats what happens) or can they stay on? How long do they typically take to charge fully?

EDIT: So I accidentally bumped the charger with my foot and the light turned green. Apparently, depending on the position of the battery in the charger, you can make the light turn amber or green. I don't get it... How could where the contacts are touching affect how full it thinks the battery is. This thing came with no instruction manuals at all so I dunno what color the light should be. Also I'm noticing a squealing noise coming from the charger that changes intensity when I move the battery around in the charger. That can't be good...

Last edited: