Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

optotronics rpl 450

HI! i Have for sale a Optotronics RPL 450 green laser... I had it for about a month. I maybe used it enough to take its battery down about half life (tops about a half hour of use) It is perfect. when i ordered from Jack (Optotronics) i have both end caps and 2 batteries...And everything it came with case,charger, spec sheet...The reason I am selling it is that we just had a newborn and im selling all of my toys! I could post pics but it is brand new and comes with everything on the website as described... I paid $1,300 and I would sell it for $800... You can contact me at 570-332-5646 or E-Mail me at JNRBONK@YAHOO.COM for info. Thanks Rick

madog

Without the pics you will have trouble selling it here due to your rep/post count. In your pics include your username with the date. Also it will be helpful to use a middleman or a have a vet here vouch for you.

Good luck with your sale, it must break your heart to let a piece of art like that go.

Uhm...

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/6-steps-prevent-you-getting-scammed-63634.html

In case it hasn't sunk in yet... this is a rather large purchase from a new member so USE A MIDDLE MAN.

@Rick, picture of the laser with your LPF name and today's date is absolutely a must for anyone to even consider, what is at face value a very nice offer.

It would also go a long way if you asked Jack to post on here... he uses the handle Bootleg2go IIRC.

I would be interested as well, but we need photos, dated, with beam shots please. Phone pics are fine.

Sounds like a nice laser. Can you tell us about your experience with it?

ts