Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

OPTOTRONICS RPL 165 for sale $275.00

Hello i am selling my Optotronics 165 green dpss laser on ebay for close to half off retail. starting bid for laser is $275.00 this laser is less then i month ol and is in perfect condition . comes with laser certification and adjustable tail cap.
i bought this laser for $550.00
i dont even want to sell it but i am moving to hawaii and i could use the extra money. if you have any questions please give me a call at 1 928 358 1916.
thank you

plumber2012 said:
Hello i am selling my Optotronics 165 green dpss laser on ebay for close to half off retail. starting bid for laser is $275.00 this laser is less then i month ol and is in perfect condition . comes with laser certification and adjustable tail cap.
i bought this laser for $550.00
i dont even want to sell it but i am moving to hawaii and i could use the extra money. if you have any questions please give me a call at 1 928 358 1916.
thank you

Hey plumber2012...
if you don't want the wrath of the forum to come down on you....

You had better stop SPAMMING the forum with your same Sale Threads... :(

Jerry

I mentioned $1 per mW in the appropriate thread, my offer stands at $0.45 per mW in this one.

Get 'Em, Jerry

I have been away for a while, about 6 months. When I read this thread last week I could not believe the petty replies to mans honest attempt to recover his hard earned money. Even if a man is less than honest its only himself who will pay in the end. Peace.

Ebay seems to have pulled the auction, too, although at last peek it hadn't had any bids or questions ...