Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Opt Lasers... Any good?

I was surfing the forums and came across this site called "Opt lasers"
Opt Lasers

Has anyone ever bought from them, or had any experience with them? I know that they've got an account here by the name of "Tomorrow Systems" but they haven't been online in a few months. The shipping price is through the roof at $35 for courier which. There is a "post office" option for $7 but I have no experience with the Polish postal service and if they're anything like post offices in Asia I can be expecting 2+ months waiting time.

They've got great products though, their optics section in particular looks nice. I haven't yet got into laser optics but I'd like to sometime in the future.

diachi

I was surfing the forums and came across this site called "Opt lasers"
Opt Lasers

Has anyone ever bought from them, or had any experience with them? I know that they've got an account here by the name of "Tomorrow Systems" but they haven't been online in a few months. The shipping price is through the roof at $35 for courier which. There is a "post office" option for $7 but I have no experience with the Polish postal service and if they're anything like post offices in Asia I can be expecting 2+ months waiting time.

They've got great products though, their optics section in particular looks nice. I haven't yet got into laser optics but I'd like to sometime in the future.

I haven't purchased anything myself but have heard good things - they've had an eBay store going for quite a while now. Good quality stuff - you may find more information on PL.

I purchased several waveplates and 3x cylindrical sets from them. Also some mounts for waveplates etc. I do not know how long it takes to US, but for me in Europe the cheap delivery to Spain by post (Poszta polska) was always fast.

From new things they have 455nm square waveplates now (it was not in e-shop, I had to ask by e-mail). I remember someone was looking for square waveplates and since I am going to test new diodes with WL shifted to 450-455nm (NUBM05t, 06 and 08), using this WP should result in less losses than with 445nm waveplates.

I have not heard anything bad about them, they seem to be a good source, I have them in my list but have not bought yet.

What is the output of the 05 like, is it basically a pair of 140's side by side but at 455nm?

Last edited:
I was thinking of making a 2W+ RGB laser with some of their dicros and cubes, I was just about to order some metals to make the frame out of when I realized I'm looking at a $500+ project :eek: Does anyone know if the eBay dicros sold by laserworld2014 or techhood are any good? I know a few on here have a lot of experience with buying laser related items like this on eBay so hopefully someone can chime in here.

I'd really love to build an RGB laser, but the diodes are very expensive for the power levels I'd want to use. And if I go any lower I'd be better off just buying one of those cheap RGB units from China. If anyone has one of those 700mw/1W 638nm diodes (can't remember the name) for sale let me know, that's probably where I'd start. Might end up getting one from DTR still not sure though.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Best go to DTR for your diodes. As for the two users you have mentioned, I have seen them around before but haven't used them. My r1000 and g500 was through a generic Chinese eBay seller. They are very similar to each other to be fair. I have bought dichro's on ebay before as well but can't find who I purchased them from.

Hello,

Yet that is true I was not online on the forums for quite a while. But I'm back, if you have any other questions please let me know.
We got trust from many customers since we set up a company and we are growing up.

About shipping - Poczta Polska (Polish Post) is quite OK but it happened few times that package was goind 3-4 weeks. Then we have quite cheap shipping over the Europe - UPS standart and it is around 20 USD, shipping outside EU is a little more expensive and cost vary from 30 up to 50USD depanding on location.

I have purchased several items from them and always a great outcome, no hesitation buying anything from them, they produce some of the nicest high end laser modules I have seen anywhere.