Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Opinions on Current Ebola Outbreak

Everyone has their own opinion of what suffering is. Extreme unremitting pain is my idea of suffering while others may feel that being unconscious is suffering. That's why they call them opinions, I guess.

If I'm not self aware then I can't make a subjective assessment of my own discomfort and level of pain, so how can that be bad?

Also incubaton is 2 to 22 days, true, but the majority of cases show symptoms well before the 7 day mark, let alone 22 days. Not a super long time IMO, but for the CDC it could be a different matter, I don't know how long or short a "long incubation period" is anyway...

Great thread tons of fun

I wonder if any of the forum members who took me to task about my information that viruses are curable with medications have seen the new TV ads for the medication Harvoni? It is used to CURE chronic hepatitis C and they advertise a 96% cure rate. I was made to look like an idiot by people who studied biology at the University of Wikipedia and lost a lot of rep because I was trying to inform everyone of misinformation. Never got an apology or my rep restored. Those who did negatively rep me can't even read Wikipedia correctly as I went there and it never stated that viruses were incurable. It is a shame, indeed.