Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Opening a Laser?

But it uses big words.

What the hell?
C'mon, man, that thread is basically a tutorial for you.
If you think those words are big then maybe you need to start using the dictionary. There is nothing technical about it.

I really can't think of a simpler way to explain my posts in that thread so good luck to you.
Sheesh, I would think that the pictures would help, at least. :rolleyes:

GBD

But it uses big words.

Are you kidding me?

The answer has been given plain and simple, and SEVERAL times in both this thread, the duplicate you made, and the links provided by others.

If your too lazy to read and learn those "big words" then its not our problem.

Grow up sir failsalot.

Trevor

But it uses big words.

Google the ones you don't know.

Also, a quick scan of the thread revealed that "unscrew" is among the largest words used in that thread. Might I suggest quitting the internet?

-Trevor

OK. Maybe it doesn't use big words, but it requires tools I don't have. BTW, ignorance is no reason to lower reputation. Well, maybe it is.:yabbem::(:

Last edited:

anselm

It's not the ignorance, it's the absence of an effort from your part to do something about it.

GBD

Theres goes all chances of getting my rep back up. Go ahead, bring on the negative

Its your own fault and could have been completly avioded. you have only been making it worse.

GTFO-1.jpg

Sir Failsalot

Last edited:
Dude, seriously? I'm new here and even I can figure out what you have said is not a good thing to say.